Saturday, July 28, 2007

Elements

Elements has some great things going for it. The view is absolutely amazing, the food is very good and the cocktails and wine list were excellent as well. The one thing that the place lacked was great service. The service was good, but it didn't match up to the food and ambiance of the place. Looking out over the Sonoran desert with thunderstorms in the distance, you get to see a completely different view than what you would expect of the Phoenix metropolitan area. Great wines from "hidden gems" round out the already delicious menu of food. I started with the Duck Two Ways which paired duck with foie gras and peaches. It was absolutely delicious. For my main course, I had the filet with Maytag Bleu Cheese. It, too, was delicious. Some of my teammates did not like their salads, but I was impressed with the place. A little expensive for what you got, but I would go back none-the-less with hopes for better service.

5700 E McDonald Dr
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
(480) 607-2300

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home